Mr. Ravindra Prasad
Training and Placement Officer, Lecturer (Paint Technology)
Government Polytechnic Bindki Fatehpur
Placement Department is an integral part of the Institute, Government Polytechnic Bindki Fatehpur.
Government Polytechnic Bindki Fatehpur has provided complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the
Placement Department . Training activities such as mock test, mock interviews and Group discussions etc. are
organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programs.
The department keeps on inviting various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment.
The Primary Objective of Training activities is to Enhance the skills, Knowledge and Abilities
of Every Individual and In The Process Match The Skills required by the Industries to make them employable.
The Objective Includes:
- Organizing need based training.
- Improving technical knowledge competence.
- Improving communication and presentation skills.
- Industrial exposure and interaction.
- Interview handling skills, mock interviews and group discussions.
- Personality development
- Career guidance
- Provide placement opportunities